Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Fidelity ~ Regina Spektor

I just discovered this song last week through the scratch and static of a distant KWOD radio's Indie Hour....I had no idea who it was until I looked up bits of the lyrics (what few were audible) on Google....then I turned to my old pal Limewire...and here I am. Regina Spektor is growing on me.

And by protecting my heart truly
I got lost in the sounds
I hear in my mind

And it breaks my heart



http://download.yousendit.com/3962B105717381FC

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the whole Begin to Hope album is good. Guess i should have made that more clear in my last Regina Spektor post. Fidelity is also one of my favorite tracks of late.

2/15/2007 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home