Wednesday, February 07, 2007

21 Things I Want In A Lover ~ Alanis

God help me when the day has come where I am posting Alanis Morissette songs! What can I say, this one is timely for me...

Do you derive joy when someone else succeeds?
Do you not play dirty when engaged in competition?
Do you have a big intellectual capacity but know
That it alone does not equate wisdom....

Are you both masculine and feminine? politically aware?
And don't believe in capital punishment?

I'm in no hurry I could wait forever
I'm in no rush cuz I like being solo
There are no worries and certainly no pressure in the meantime....


http://download.yousendit.com/45AA1BEB2BAFA090

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

him: What are you looking for? Who is your perfect guy?

her: First of all, he's too humble to know he's perfect.

him: That's me.

her: He's intelligent, supportive, funny.

him: Me, me, me.

her: He's romantic and courageous.

him: Me also.

her: He's got a good body, but doesn't look in the mirror every two minutes.

him: I have a great body, and sometimes I go months without looking.

her: He's kind, sensitive and gentle. He's not afraid to cry in front of me.

him: This is a man, right?

her: He likes animals and children, and he'll change poopy diapers.

him: Does he have to use the word "poopy"?

her: And he plays an instrument, and he loves his mother.

him: I am really close on this one.

2/09/2007 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home