Sunday, February 11, 2007

Smoke Without Fire - Bright Eyes

Conor Oberst is getting another record ready for the emo kids, and the hipsters wearing their sisters' jeans, and even those of us that realize he's more folk than brooding self-pity. I ordered it on vinyl because that's my latest insanity, but since he's already got my cash, i thought he wouldn't mind if i gave the tracks an early listen. this one stands out the most.

That's what brings me to your doorstep,
though I don't know why I came
today

Standing still in the dust.
Given up on the rain.

And as for smoke without fire,
I've already laid in the flame.


Listen : http://www.savefile.com/files/484717

,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home