Sunday, January 07, 2007

David Sedaris ~ The Santaland Diaries

I know it's a little late for a posting that is Christmas-related but I didn't acquire this until after xmas....it's David Sedaris reading his "Santaland Diaries" and it is really funny, even if you aren't into audiobooks or spoken word. It is about his stint as an elf at the Macy's Santaland display in NYC. I listened to this on a long drive up I-5, (aren't all drives up I-5 long?) with my kids fighting/playing in the back seat, and it certainly made things more pleasant.

This is a bulky-sized file and might take a few minutes to download, but I think its probably worth it. If not, feel free to post a comment and holler at me. :-)

http://download.yousendit.com/BEA278C01A491907

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

1 Comments:

Blogger Farid el Nasire said...

Link is dead...
Can you PLEASE upload it again and send me a link?
I've just read the first 3 pages at school and I think it's really good 8)

Thanks! ^^

f.elnasire@gmail.com

12/08/2008 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home