Thursday, May 17, 2007

Parting of the Sensory - Modest Mouse

I know, i haven't posted in ages. I suck. Or rather, i haven't needed this outlet for my energies like i used to.

That said, i have bought alot of new music lately. The Modest Mouse album was one of the first albums i've looked forward to in quite awhile. I can't say i've been completely satisfied with it, but there are a few gems that i keep going back to. This one of them. When it gets to the end, i can't help but sing along. Makes me want to dance a jig too, and that's rare for me.

I took a trip to the exact same spot
We pulled the trigger, but we forgot to cock

And every single shot


Aw, fuck it I guess we lost


Some day you will die and
somehow
something's going to steal your carbon


(i always seem to hear it as "...gonna steal your coffin...")

Listen : http://www.savefile.com/files/731551
Buy : Amazon | iTunes


,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

2 Comments:

Blogger simply susie said...

"i haven't needed this outlet for my energies like i used to."

Hopefully that's a good thing. In any case, I'm glad to see you posting music again.

5/21/2007 2:00 PM  
Blogger Juniper said...

This is a really good song. It's just one of those that has to have time to grow on you...

5/30/2007 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home