Monday, February 26, 2007

monday random 10

I haven't felt all that inspired for posting or picking music lately, obviously. But this morning my iTunes started doing such a good job of picking songs randomly i decided to give over the reins for awhile. Out of almost 10,000 songs in my library, here were the next ten it picked for me. Not bad.

I saw a film
future visions of now
They changed the end
cause they always do somehow
-- Heavenly Junkies, by Kent
There have been other songs
From out these strings
But they came out wrong
Don't be mistaken

But this one comes from
High above

Yeah this one is dedicated to you
-- Today's Undertaking, by M. Ward
Listen: http://savefile.com/files/519704
It's how its always been
When youre older you will understand
And again maybe you dont
And again maybe you wont
-- Trust Me, by the Fray
And you may go, but I know you won't leave
Too many years built into memories
Your life is not your own
-- Crestfallen, by Smashing Pumpkins
Listen: http://savefile.com/files/519726
I've seen enough to know that I have seen too much
-- Excuse Me Mister, by Ben Harper

Take a trip on a rocket ship, baby, where the sea is the sky.
I know the guy who runs the place and he's out of sight.
-- Flying Dutchman, by Tori Amos

People come up to me and they try to talk shit man
I was making records when you were sucking your mother's dick
-- 3-minute Rule, by Beastie Boys

I want you to pay me for my beauty
I think it's only right
'Cause I have been paying for it
All of my life
-- Letter to a John, by Ani Difranco

And when I suck you off not a drop will go to waste
It's really not so bad you know once you get past the taste, yeah
-- StarFuckers Inc., by Nine Inch Nails

Golden finch, your song is your love,
And you will sing forever above.
Golden finch alight in your loft,
Where I have learned and, oh, you have taught.
-- The Gold Finch and the Red Oak Tree, by Ted Leo & the Pharmacists
Listen: http://savefile.com/files/519710

,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home