Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Homegirlz a movin on...

This song isn't necessarily the greatest or most poetic of all time....but it marks my final day in Advising and the weird transition I have embarked upon. I was listening to it on my ipod this morning when driving to my last "real" day of work as I inadvertantly followed a portapotty (on the back of a truck) all the way down 8th. I think that must be metaphorical somehow. Either that I'm getting away from all the shit, or that my life is going down the toilet....not sure which metaphor is accurate...hhhmmm.


Keane - Is It Any Wonder


http://savefile.com/files/301139


Is it any wonder I'm tired?
Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?
Is it any wonder I don't know what's right?

Sometimes it's hard to know where I stand,
It's hard to know where I am...

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home