Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Sunday Kind of Love - Etta James

I'm really starting to love Etta James. Too bad she's a few years too old for me, or dead. Not sure which. I'm sure she was a thrill to be around back in the day though. This song comes from a schmaltzy Dockers ad that i love/hate every time it comes on. Listen to the lyrics though... she's just so right.


I want a Sunday kind of love
A love to last past Saturday night
And I'd like to know it's more than love at first sight

Listen: http://download.yousendit.com/82F61E8417AEB8FA

,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

1 Comments:

Blogger simply susie said...

Perfect, absolutely perfect.

Coincidentally, I began discovering an affinity for jazz myself lately.

Thanks for sharing.

4/27/2006 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home