Thursday, March 30, 2006

You Wouldn't Like Me - Tegan & Sara

I've heard of Tegan & Sara a few times over the last couple of months, but haven't really listened too much. One of those bands that is supposed to fit just right with my profile of the kind of music that i like, at least according to the stats. For whatever reason, i haven't given myself the chance to like them yet (I know, blah blah blah, same story i've told before). That said, from what i've heard of theirs, this is my favorite song and something i can listen to quite often. When i get down in a funk and feel a bit of bitter rejection, i wallow in it. Maybe it fits in my running playlist of upbeat songs with downbeat lyrics (eg. Bye Bye Love)



Do I cause new heartbreak to write a new broken song
Do I push it down or let it run me right into the ground

I, I feel like I wouldn't like me if I met me


Listen : http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26H53A0987HNN0LK7O8IJQLH2O

,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home