Thursday, April 20, 2006

Swan Dive - Ani Difranco

I seem to come back to this song every few months, or years. It's just one of those songs that helps me get over a hump, or helps me believe in myself, or reminds me to live. I don't know. And it's not like some songs (especially Ani Difranco songs) that i associate with just one period or event in my life. This one seems to be more of a lifelong theme. In this case, this month, it's a risky business venture. Next month, who knows, but the sentiment will still apply.

Cuz I don't care if they eat me alive
I've got better things to do than survive
I've got the memory of your warm skin in my hands
And I've got a vision of blue sky and dry land

Listen : http://download.yousendit.com/04DB1B970A9C66EE

,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

1 Comments:

Blogger simply susie said...

Thank-You

4/22/2006 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home