Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yer So Bad - Tom Petty

I hadn't heard this song in years, until a few days ago when it came thru my speakers as part of Radio Paradise's stream. Haven't really listened to that station in awhile either, but i don't really have time to make music selections lately.

You gotta love Tom Petty. Not the most attractive man. Not the best voice. I wouldn't even say he was a great songwriter or musician... but there's just something about some of his songs. Years later we happen upon them and remember, and it's good all over again. I like those little musical surprises.

But not me, baby
I’ve got you to save me
Aw, yer so bad
Best thing I’ve ever had
In a world gone mad
Yer so bad

Listen : http://download.yousendit.com/35EB93CD41C1E6BE

,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home