Friday, February 03, 2006

Handle with Care - Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins

You can credit Rolling Stone with this little find. Jenny Lewis is the lead singer for Rilo Kiley. I guess she decided to put out a solo album, and Conor Oberst let her do it on his label. And just to round it off perfectly, how about a collaboration on a Traveling Wilbury's song with Oberst and Death Cab for Cutie's Ben Gibbard? And the Golden Globe for best ensemble goes to....

I’ve been fucked off, and I’ve been fooled
I’ve been robbed and ridiculed
In day care centers and night schools
Handle me with care

,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Pan said...

I saw Joe's last.fm page and came here. Very cool blog.

I've been trying to find good ways of finding new music and trading music with my friends. We've tried lots of things but most recently we're thinking a blog might work. It's hard to keep up with posting though. There are 4-5 of us and between all of us I hope we can post at least once a week.

Check it out: Musicmongers
and Some more music.

2/22/2006 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home