Saturday, May 02, 2009

better version of me

this is a version of a beautiful song that i'm sure hasn't been heard enough or by enough people. The original, off of Mermaid Ave Vol 1 as done by Billy Bragg & Wilco, is excellent. This one's excellent too, but it's different, and in some ways better, because it's just Jeff Tweedy. I first heard it playing on a scratchy vinyl record in that movie the Strangers. I'm sure it was never printed to vinyl, but it fit the mood of the scene perfectly so i can suspend my disbelief if necessary.


At My Window Sad & Lonely - Jeff Tweedy solo

,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for this version for an entire year. Thank you thank you thank you God Bless

2/10/2010 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home