Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Banditos ~ The Refreshments

This one is dedicated to Joe!
...This song takes me back to the days of ol' LB. I never knew who sang this one (always thought it was Cracker) and barely remembered it from Y107 and KROQ. But I stumbled across it and thoughtI would share.

So give your ID card to the border guard,
Your alias says you're Captain John Luke Picard
Of the United Federation of Planets
Cause they won’t speak english any ways

Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people
So meet me at the mission at midnight
We’ll divvy up there


http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GX719CQYYGXI21BI7XTG8WBMN

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the title didn't spark any memories for me at all, nor did the beginning of the song. but once you get to that chorus, it's back in the LBC baby...

5/11/2006 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home