Friday, December 16, 2005

Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell

I'm not a huge Joni Mitchell fan, only because i won't let myself be. I listen to plenty of folk and vagina music, but i just don't need one more thing to make people think i'm gay.

But... (there's always a but), i love this song. Particularly this version of this song, which i originally found on the Love Actually soundtrack, but was originally called the "remastered LP version." It just seems more sad and poignant to me than the acoustic version.

But now old friends are acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I’ve changed
Well something’s lost, but something’s gained
In living ev’ry day



,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha....
you're gay!

1/02/2006 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home