Thursday, September 08, 2005

Such Great Heights (Iron & Wine version) - the Postal Service

I've had this one for awhile, but had mostly forgotten about it. Probably the best song on the whole Postal Service album, which is funny because it's someone else doing their song. Iron & Wine has a beautiful sound, that makes me want to lie in a hammock and watch the leaves shift in the breeze.

I am thinking it's a sign
that the freckles
in our eyes are mirror images
and when
we kiss they're perfectly aligned
And I have to speculate that God himself
Did make us into corresponding shapes like
Puzzle pieces from the clay
True, it may seem like a stretch, but
Its thoughts like this that catch my troubled head
when you're away
when I am missing you to death.



,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home