Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Fiona ~ Love Ridden

After Joe's postings this week I don't have to feel guilty at all for posting something potentially depressing...the lyrics "love ridden whenever I looked at you..." or something to that effect, reminds me of a situation one of my friends is in.


Love ridden I've looked at you
With the focus I gave to my birthday candles
I wished on the lidded blue flames, under your brow
And baby I wished for you









http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2M649I87BEG6V2LCL09Z0M2D1F

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that song, and great picture as well.

I don't want to "one-up" you with depressing Fiona songs, but there's a brand new one that i'll have to post later today. I guess they're finally going to release her new album, and it might even have a couple songs more than was originally leaked.

So more coming soon.

8/16/2005 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home