Thursday, September 08, 2005

Jesus Walks - Kayne West

Like most people, i have great amount of respect for Kayne West after hearing him speak out on national TV about George Bush. It wasn't the most eloquent speech, but he spoke from the heart and avoided the profanity that the censors were looking for. The only thing profane in the situation was that they cut him from the West Coast feed anyway.

That said, i heard this Kayne West song on a trailer for the new movie Jarhead just last week. I must have been living in a cave when this song came out. It works well in the trailer, and by itself.

And even for me to complain about it, I would be a hypocrite because I've tried to turn away from the TV because it's too hard to watch. I've even been shopping before even giving a donation...



,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home