Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Winter ~ Tori Amos


This song is a classic from an old Tori album, the pioneer album, Little Earthquakes - which came out in 1992. I don't believe there was ever a more influential album for teenage girls, at least not for me anyway. It was actually one of the first CD's I ever owned. So many of the songs resonated with me, "she's been everybody else's girl, maybe one day she'll be her own." I think the hallmark of a good album is when you can relate to it and appreciate it, even after almost 15 yrs.

The reason I chose to post this song, Winter, is because the chorus reminds me of several women that I know.


When you gonna make up your mind,
When you gonna love you as much as I do?

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home