Thursday, September 08, 2005

Left & Leaving - the Weakerthans

The Weakerthans is one of those bands that i keep hearing about, but hadn't really gone to the trouble of looking up. Their sound goes from raw and driving to sad and lonely, and of course the in between. This one is on the sad and lonely end. A friend recommended the album to me, and then warned me about this one. I don't heed warnings very well, so this is the song i listen to the most.

We meet here for our dress-rehearsal to say " I wanted it this way"
Wait for the year to drown.
Spring forward, fall back down.
I'm trying not to wonder where you are.
All this time lingers, undefined.


,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home