Thursday, July 21, 2005

One is the Loneliest Number - Filter

I'm on a cover song kick for some reason right now. I found this one on someone else's song list and thought it was pretty good. I'm not the greatest Filter fan, but they have their place in my playlists, on occasion.

Let's be clear. This is not nearly as good as the Aimee Mann version, but i've heard that one way too many times, and I don't need to be reminded of Magnolia right now. More angry than sad. Both have their place i guess.

No is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes is the saddest experience you'll ever know


Listen Up : http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3B7PZT0SN282Y3RLQ4PDQR8XCO

.

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home