Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Smashing Pumpkins ~ Thirty Three


Probably everyone already has this tune but just in case….I am a softy fan of Smashing Pumpkins. I’ve always preferred the mellower songs like Tonight, Tonight, and not “rat in a cage.” I picked Thirty-Three because that’s how old Denise is going to be next month!! Ha ha.
And mostly I picked it because it’s an old Smashing Pumpkins fav of mine that I recently started listening to again after a long hiatus…so speak to me in a language I can hear

Mysteries not ready to reveal
Sympathies I’m ready to return
I’ll make the effort, love can last forever



http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18BAT0CVVFODT2HMO91VXP3EBW

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home