Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Coldplay ~ A Message


I was primed and ready to be disappointed by Coldplay’s newest album. I only recently stopped listening to Rush Of Blood To The Head, an obvious well-worn favorite of mine. I was expecting X&Y to be anemic, which it is a bit, simply because Chris Martin is happily married and has an Apple now. I figure that good music -real artistry- can only be derived from pain and heartbreak. Never the less, I am slowly getting into the album and this one is my favorite song and the only actual “new” song that I’m posting this week.

You're the target that I’m aiming at

And I'm nothing on my own

Got to get that message home

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Q8LG9I7FR12607EXE0CU2ALOG

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home