Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Beth Orton Pass In Time


Denise gave me this disc on my 30th birthday and I was worried that it would be depressing. She assured me that it was an uplifting album and I gotta say, there’s a method to her madness. From the forgiving tone of Sweetest Decline’s “what’s the use in regrets?” to Pass In Time, the album actually inspires a hopeful note in me.


Come on now come on now child, you’re here just a while
And you might as well smile
You might as well smile,'Cos tomorrow you just don't know,
It will pass, It's gonna pass,
It will pass in time, It will pass in time

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26EZGPDMEOT3B2NDN8037L53LV

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home