Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ben Harper

I don't really know that much about Ben Harper but I'm giving his music a whirl...That song "always have to steal my kisses from you" reminds me of driving on a particular stretch of Coutolenc Rd -thats how old that song is! I never really got passed that radio hit, but that song is not necessarily representative of Ben Harper's music -he has released 7 albums!


This is by no means an exhaustive list of songs, just a couple of tracks that I like...

WHEN IT'S GOOD - from the Diamonds On The Inside album
[link expired]


BELOVED ONE - I'm a sucker for cheezy love songs, what can I say?
[link expired]


ANOTHER LONELY DAY - I'm also a sucker for depressing, heartbroken songs....
[link expired]


HERE COMES THE SUN - the title makes it sound like a Beatles cover, (he did cover Stawberry Fields for the I Am Sam soundtrack) but its not.
[link expired]


SHE'S ONLY HAPPY IN THE SUN - this is the last track on the Diamonds On The Inside album.
[link expired]

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home