Thursday, July 27, 2006

Voices Carry - Aimee Mann

iTunes suggested this track to me, probably based on the fact that i've purchased other 80's cover songs in the past. I know, it's not really a cover, but it might as well be. What can i say, i'm a sucker for a sappy reworking of a pop classic... especially when done by someone with as much talent as Aimee Mann. You've missed her, admit it.
In the dark, I like to read his mind
but I'm frightened of the things I might find
Listen: [link expired]


,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

1 Comments:

Blogger Juniper said...

Sadly, some of us have never stopped listening to Aimee Mann...hence we can not "miss" her.

When this was a new song I was in 5th grade. I remember going through a phase where I would listen to this song every morning before I went to school. I'd play it on my "ghetto blaster" off an audio casette that I had taped off the radio. Now THAT was high tech! :-)

7/27/2006 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home