Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Change is Gonna Come - the Fugees

I've had this one around for a few months but completely forgot to share it. And then someone heard it come out of my CD player and accused me of holding out. Okay, maybe i was. It's my favorite Sam Cooke song (i blame her, she blames Spike Lee), as covered by my favorite hip-hop band. Coincidentally, there's a weird connection there as well... the Fugees convinced me to start listening to hip-hop, and Sam Cooke convinced me to start listening to oldies. Together again, for the first time...

It's been too hard living but I'm afraid to die
Cause I don't know what's up there beyond the sky

Listen : [link expired]

,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home