Friday, August 12, 2005

I Want to Get Next to You - Rose Royce

I heard this song on some chick flick movie soundtrack, hmmmm... can't remember what it was. But sometimes when you're sitting at home on the couch just vegging out in front of the TV, this kind of song is perfect. Maybe just because when you hear it, your mind flitters off and you aren't just stuck there on the couch anymore.

And how can you go wrong with the group that sang Car Wash? As a bonus, go look for more of an album series called Art Laboe's Dedicated To You. some sweet stuff on there.

Boy, my, my money is low and I know
That I can't take you to the
Fancy places you might wanna go

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home