Monday, October 17, 2005

Falling Down the Mountainside - David Gray

I sampled David Gray's new album, hoping there might be a few good tracks on there worth sharing with the masses. Nothing grabbed me though, so i will resort to this one as a backup. It's off his Lost Songs (95-98) collection, stuff that he recorded before getting his big break. Probably my favorite song of his. There's a little musical refrain at the end that i could listen to over and over again, and sometimes i do.

Lock the doors on what you feel
Looking back
Its like I always knew
I'd be falling down the mountainside with you

Listen Up : http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CLY6OV0N1YQ32459XP6AQNBA4

,

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home