Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Concrete Schoolyard - Jurassic 5


It’s been so long since I did this that I feel like I need to do a special offer or something…

Here’s a track from a recent hip-hop mix I made for my friend Danny’s 30th birthday. He has left me two thank you messages and said thank you in person at least twice also, so that means either the mix is hot, or it’s really boring in Portland. So, if you like what you hear, and you want a good instant cure for the November Blues, I think I have something for you to put on while you cook yourself a nice dinner. Plus, I do deliveries to Naked Lounges and Advising Offices near you…

http://www.savefile.com/files/292408

(It’d be worth it for the classy old Beastie Boys track Namaste alone. Honest.)

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

3 Comments:

Blogger jojoware said...

Good to have you back Denise. Your musical interjections bring balance that we definitely need. i'll go beg & plead for a new mix CD in a separate email.

11/17/2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Brian Pan said...

Can you repost with savefile? I'd love to hear your mix and this download dies horribly at 0:29.

11/20/2006 8:12 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Thanks for the heads-up on the bad download...I just reposted the track with savefile...if you want to hear the whole mix bug Joe because I have a copy waiting for him...

11/26/2006 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home