Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mama Don't Smoke - Bran Van 3000

I think this is the perfect song for a gal in her 30’s who is finally graduating to post…

It’s from Bran Van 3000’s remarkably eclectic album Glee that is well worth a listen all the way through (this song is not at all representative of the rest).

But, mostly it’s just my short and sweet theme-tune for graduation week. See you at the party!

Mama don’t smoke,
That much dope,
Don’t you worry about me.
I only get high about twice a day,
It helps to keep my blues away.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=749FBA0B559B5867

( song links are only good for 7 days or 25 downloads.
request a repost if you're desperate to listen
)

1 Comments:

Blogger simply susie said...

Did you post this with me in mind? :">

Or maybe you know another thirty year old mom who has finally graduated to post secondary?

Either way, my roomate got a kick out of it!

5/24/2006 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home